How does this work?
- This programme is designed for individuals and groups of two persons (the price is divided between the persons equally)
- Ideal for those who want to speak a language as soon as possible, but have a busy schedule that requires flexibility
- Language courses can be focused on a specific field or issue or on general language
- We provide preparation for internationally recognized tests and certificates
- Provided by Czech teachers or native speakers as preferred by the client
- The place of instruction is adapted to the client's individual requirements, our teachers are mobile (subject to agreement, the classrooms in JILL can be also used)
- We are able to provide language courses within one week of ordering
Price for individual lessons
- • 1 lesson = 45 minutes, 1 person
- o with a Czech teacher - CZK 450
- o with a native speaker - CZK 520
- o specialized language lessons, Czech teacher - CZK 520
- o specialized language lessons, native speaker - CZK 620
- 1 lesson = 45 minutes, two persons
- with a Czech teacher - CZK 550
- with a native speaker - CZK 620
- specialized language lessons, Czech teacher - CZK 620
- specialized language lessons, native speaker - CZK 620
Methods and materials
- Our teachers try to meet even the most demanding requirements of their students.
- They can prepare you for language or entrance examinations, for the maturita examination, for business meetings, etc.
- Thanks to our great flexibility, we can provide teachers able to teach specialized language (medicine, engineering, business, law, etc.), as well as teachers specializing in teaching children.
- Our teachers choose teaching materials suitable for the proficiency and requirements of the student.
- Through our language school you can purchase textbooks from these publishers:
- Oxford University Press
- Cambridge University Press
- Penguin Longman Publishing